Blogtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

torsdag 1 september 2011

Visitors from other countries.

I have some visitors from other countries here on my blogg.  For example from Vancouver British Columbia, from Denmark, from Russia and other places in the world. And I just want to say that I´m glad that you visit me here.
I wonder if you are feltmakers or textileartists in some form and have a homepage yourselves. In that case I would really like to visit it and look at your stuff. Maybe some of you even are swedish and live abroad . Please write me something because I´m a bit curious oabout my visitors. And I think about the possibilities we have nowadays thanks to internet.
When I was a teenager we would have to write a letter and send it cross the world with pictures and all if you wanted to show something to another person in an other country. And it would take maybe up to a month before you got an answer. Now we can share our pictures and ideas cross the world and get respons in a second. Fantastic!
Maybe I will start writing in English too on my blogg.
Have a wonderful day All my visitors.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar